I am a young female living in Cape Town, South Africa. I work as an assistant exhibitions manager at a media and communications company, and I love what I do.
- God on my side
- A very close family who I love
- An amazing fiancé whom I love unconditionally
2 things that I am not afraid to admit to is that I’m extremely shy (quite an introvert) and I’m a very good listener (part of being an introvert i guess)
- Christian – I affirm that Jesus is my Saviour.
- Evangelical – I believe the gospel
- Unfinished – I realize that in some areas traditions may not be fully Scriptural. Where that is the case I am eager to change as the Spirit convicts me through the Word.
Why a blog?
Basically… I enjoy writing more than talking about my personal experiences
There are many reasons which pointed me into the direction of putting together my own blog, I’ve known for a while that I wanted to blog about but did not want to be categorised as ‘just another blogger’.
A few years back a Christian youth group travelled to South African (from the USA) and visited our house, when one of the girls laid over my life that I am greater than what I appear to be and should spread the word or God. Up until 2 years ago, this is how I wanted to use the word of God through my experiences to encourage others.
… These are my stories